TM 5-6350-262-14/11, C2
T.O. 31S9-4-39-1, C2
Table 2-1. Installation Tools and Test Equipment
VOM, TS3S2B, or equivalent, 6625-
553-0142 Tool K it, TK I 05C. 5 180-
Contains hand tools commonly used in
electronic repair shops.
2-6. Installation Instructions
a. Figures 2-1, 2-2, and 2-3 shows pertinent
Do not install batteries without first
recharging and testing in accordance
equipment external dimensions and mounting hole
with instructions given in Chapter 7. To
spacing for installation planning purposes.
do so may create a safety hazard.
b. Perform the following steps to install and
(9) Install the batteries.
check- out the monitor cabinet:
(10) Connect the wires to the batteries with the
quick disconnect terminals (red wire(s) to POS post,
(1) Determine the location and number of
black wire to NEG post).
conduit lines that are to be connected to the
(11) Remove terminal barrier cover from TBI of
This is dependent on, the system
the power supply.
(12) Connect the AC cable to TB-I terminals 1,
(2) Unlock and open the monitor cabinet
2, and 3, e.g., 115 V ac (hot) to terminal 1, 115 V ac
door. Unlatch and swingout the swing-outrack(s).
(neutral) to terminal 2, and ground to terminal 3.
(3) Drill holes for desired conduit fittings.
(13) Install terminal barrier cover on TB-1 of the
(Access opening areas are marked on the outer surfaces
of the enclosure.)
(14) Close and latch swing-out rack.
(4) Install the conduit fittings.
(15) Install the appropriate number of monitor
(5) Mount the enclosure(s) in the desired
modules (see TM 5-6352'62-14/9), and, if required, the
location (wall or platform mounting).
data receiver (see TM 5-6350-262-14/9), and, if
(6) Install and connect conduit tines to the
required, the data receiver (see TM 5-6350-262-14/12).
(16) Close and' lock monitor cabinet door.
(7) Run power wiring to the enclosures
(17) The monitor cabinet is now ready to begin
(8) Place power supply (S 1) switch in the
the start-up procedure outlined in paragraph 3-2.
Change 2 2-2