lowest rating recorded for a subsystem/component.
(10) Column c. Briefly describe each test item.
(11) Obtain the color rating for each subsystem by
If an URGENT modification work order has not been
tasking the lowest color rating given.
applied to any authorized equipment, the equipment
(12) BLOCKS 8 and 9. Self explanatory.
and the system rill be rated "RED".
(13) BLOCK 10. Insert the overall equipment color
i. Subsystems and components will be separately color
(14) The color category for the overall equipment will
j. A color rating will be assigned for the overall system.
not be rated any higher than the lowest rated item. The color
4. Reporting of Equipment Publication Improvements.
rating will be kept current by recording changes as they
The reporting of errors, omissions and recommendations for
occur, on DA Form 2404.
improving this publication by the individual user is
(15) Staple all forms applying to the same system
encouraged. Reports should be submitted on DA Form
together, with those which apply to the basic system on top.
2028, (Recommended Changes to DA Publications) and
h. Determine and record the appropriate rating for each
forwarded to Commander, U. S. Army Mobility Equipment
check-point, each subsystem/,component, and the system.
Command, ATTN: AMSME-MP, St. Louis, MO 63120.
The color rating for multiple-aspect equipment will be the