Before performing any replacement procedure, ensure that power is
removed from the distribution box.
a. RFI Filter Assembly A1 Replacement. Refer to figure 5-3 unless otherwise indicated and proceed as
(1) Place the RFI filter assembly (6) in position for soldering the wire to filter FL6 (92) as tagged during
(2) Solder the wire to FL6 (92).
(3) Refer to figure 5-4. Secure filter bracket (14) to filters FL1 through FL5 (7) with two lock washers
(13), two flat washers (9) and two nuts (12) at each filter.
(4) Refer to figure 5-4. Reconnect wiring to filters FL1 through FL5 (7) as tagged during removal.
Secure terminal lug (11) with nut (8), lock washer (9), and flat washer (10) at each filter.
(5) Carefully rotate the RFI filter assembly and install it into its correct position inside the chassis.
(6) Secure the filter bracket (11) to the sides of the chassis with two screws (10).
(7) Secure the RFI filter assembly to the rear panel with six screws (7), flat washers (8), and lock
(8) Install the bottom cover (3) in accordance with paragraph 5-11c.
(9) Refer to section V of this chapter.