(14) Replace terminal E11 (13) by installing on terminal E6
(7), then securing to voltage regulator A1 with terminal
(15) Replace terminals E1 (9), E2 (10), or E4 (11) by
installing washer (12) on terminal and securing terminal
to voltage regulator A1.
(16) Replace terminals E3 (5), ES (6), E6 (7), or E7 (8) by
securing terminal to voltage regulator A1.
(17) Solder all wiring to terminals as tagged during removal.
(18) Replace C2 (27), C2 (28), C3 (29), C4 (30), R1 (31), or
R2 (32) by soldering in place as tagged during removal.
(19) Replace standoffs (4) by screwing into A1. Slide
1\2-inch piece of heatshrink (3) over tagged wires and
solder wires as tagged to J1 (2).
Install screw lock assembly (1) on J1.
(20) Replace voltage regulator A1 in accordance with paragraph
Refer to figure 5-13 and
k. Filter FL1 Removal and Replacement.
proceed as follows:
Remove the bottom cover (9) as given in paragraph 5-12c.
Tag the wires to identify filter (19) connections.
Unsolder the wires from the filter (19) and remove
Solder the wires to the replacement filter (19) as
Aline the replacement filter with the mounting holes and
secure to bottom cover (9) with the four screws (20).
Replace bottom cover (9) in accordance with paragraph
Refer to section V of this chapter.
Transistor Q1 Removal and Replacement.
Refer to figure 5-13
and proceed as follows:
Remove front panel plate (11) in accordance with
Remove the indicator CCA (13) as given in paragraph